Produced annually, the ALA Action Agenda details the association's program goals and initiatives. View the 2017 Action Agenda online.
2017 Goal: Driving a Connected Experience
This Action Agenda charts a path forward for the American Lighting Association's leadership, members and staff. It is designed to provide the association with actionable and measurable steps to connect the industry.
To that end, we approach 2017 with these key objectives:
- Promote the importance of lighting, controls and ceiling fans to consumers.
- Educate ALA members through cutting-edge lighting and sales training.
- Drive consumers to experience local lighting showrooms.
- Instill the value of ALA-member products and showrooms to consumers.
- Increase the association's membership to gain a greater voice in the marketplace.
- Represent industry interests on legislative and regulatory issues.
- Collaborate with industry groups to enhance the association's significance.
- Provide networking opportunities for ALA members.
- Advance the association through staff and volunteer leadership.
We encourage you to review the 2017 Action Agenda, and we ask for your involvement and input to help us lead the lighting industry.
Thank you for your continuing membership, interest and support.