2016 Goal: Enhance the Power of Community
This Action Agenda charts a path forward for the American Lighting Association's leadership, members and staff. It is designed to provide the association with actionable and measurable steps that enhance the power of community.
To that end, we approach 2016 with these key objectives:
- Promote the importance of lighting, controls and ceiling fans to consumers.
- Drive consumers to local lighting showrooms.
- Increase the association's membership to gain a greater voice in the marketplace.
- Represent industry interests on legislative and regulatory issues.
- Collaborate with industry groups to enhance the association's significance.
- Educate ALA members through cutting-edge lighting and business training.
- Provide networking opportunities for ALA members.
- Advance the association through staff and volunteer leadership.
We encourage you to review the 2016 Action Agenda, and we ask for your involvement and input to help us lead the lighting industry.
Thank you for your continuing membership, interest and support.