2013 Goal: Mobilize industry momentum.
In 2013, the American Lighting Association (ALA) is partnering with its members to mobilize industry momentum.
To that end, we have these objectives in mind this year:
- Promoting the importance of lighting to consumers.
- Fighting for members’ interests on federal, state and provincial levels.
- Driving consumers to local lighting showrooms.
- Providing unmatched networking and volunteering opportunities to ALA members.
- Supplying free marketing resources for showroom use.
- Educating ALA members through relevant lighting training.
- Publishing Lighting magazine with Better Homes and Gardens.
- Collaborating with other groups and agencies to position the industry for success.
- Boosting association membership to gain a greater voice in the marketplace.
Taking these actions will enable the ALA to build cooperation among the association's membership and move the lighting industry forward.