2015 Goal: Inspiring Growth and Innovation
In 2015, the American Lighting Association's (ALA) plan is designed to provide the association with actionable, measurable steps to inspire growth and innovation.
To that end, we approach 2015 with these key objectives:
- Promote the importance of lighting to consumers.
- Drive consumers to local lighting showrooms.
- Increase the association's membership to gain a greater voice in the marketplace.
- Represent industry interests on legislative and regulatory issues.
- Collaborate with industry groups to enhance the association's significance.
- Educate ALA members through cutting-edge lighting training.
- Provide networking opportunities for ALA members.
- Advance the association through new staff leadership.
Taking these actions will enable the ALA to inspire unprecedented growth and innovation among the lighting and ceiling fan industries.