2016 Goal: Driving the Power of Community
In 2016, the American Lighting Association's (ALA) plan is designed to provide the association with actionable, measurable steps that enhance the power of community.
To that end, we approach 2016 with these key objectives:
- Promote the importance of lighting, controls and ceiling fans to consumers
- Drive consumers to local lighting showrooms.
- Increase the association's membership to gain a greater voice in the marketplace.
- Represent industry interests on legislative and regulatory issues.
- Collaborate with industry groups to enhance the association's significance.
- Educate ALA members through cutting-edge lighting training.
- Provide networking opportunities for ALA members.
- Advance the association through staff and volunteer leadership.
Taking these actions will enable the ALA to enhance the power of community among the lighting and ceiling fan industries.