2014 Goal: Expanding industry momentum.
In 2014, the American Lighting Association's (ALA) plan is designed to provide the association with actionable, measurable steps to expand industry momentum.
To that end, we approach 2014 with these key objectives:
- Promote the importance of lighting to consumers.
- Drive consumers to local lighting showrooms.
- Boost association membership to gain a greater voice in the marketplace.
- Fight for industry interests on legislative and regulatory issues.
- Collaborate with industry groups to enhance the association's clout.
- Educate ALA members through relevant lighting training.
- Provide networking and volunteering opportunities to ALA members.
- Facilitate a successful transition to new executive staff leadership.
Taking these actions will enable the ALA to move the industry forward with momentum and game-changing success.